Barrhead, East Renfrewshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Site Agent with a background in Heavy Civils, and marine projects? Do you want to work for a well known and reputable contractor? Do you want to work for a company with a solid profile, and a history of delivering large projects nationally? Do you want to be part of a company that actively promotes from within assists with professional development?
Then Vital wants to talk to you!
Vital Resources have been tasked by a national civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing a new Site Agent to assist in the delivery of major projects throughout Scotland. As a Site agent you would be responsible for:
- Providing technical feedback for all engineering on site
- Liaise with commercial staff
- Provide monthly and weekly reports for updates on projects
- Organise plant, labour and materials required on site
- Training and development of Junior Engineers
The successful applicant for this role would be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree qualification (or the equivalent)
- Heavy civils experience
- Ideally some marine experience
- SMSTS Certified
- Commercially aware of cost controlling
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package. If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Alternatively please click the "apply now" link.