Dalmellington, East Ayrshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 month ago
Vital resources are currently engaged with a reputable national civil engineering contractor, to assist them in appointing a new Sub Agent for a major project in the West of Scotland.
Our client is looking for an experienced Site Engineer to work on a major windfarm development. Within this role you could be expected to:
- Setting-Out and Levelling of the site
- Attend Meeting with the client, and other operational site based staff
- Prepare 3D models for the GPS Controlled plant
- Due to the nature of the role, you will be responsible for some Health and Safety on site as well as resolving any potential hazards/ issues.
As a Senior Site Engineer you would be able to demonstrate experience in:
- Desire to progress to Site Agent or further
- IOSH or NEBOSH certification is essential
- GPS and Setting-out
- Working as a main contractor ideally with ducting or pipeline experience
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a very comprehensive package. Along with the chance to work for a company that prides itself on low staff turnover, and high internal promotions.
If you would like to know more, or if you would like to apply please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.