Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire
6 months ago
General Description of Job:
This role performs the site administration tasks necessary to ensure local administration necessary for the smooth running of the 1 Uk Div . The role works closely with the HR Administration team, Site Managers and Workshop Managers.
* Knowledge of how to use IT systems - e.g. Microsoft products including SharePoint, Clockwise
* Liaise with HR Administration to ensure a joined up administration service is in place.
* Deliver site induction to new starters.
* Maintain site training records
* Travel administration.
* Administration of diary / keys of pool cars.
* Fuel card administration.
* Create and issue cascade briefs to Supervisors / Workshop managers.
* Administration of post.
* Administration of trackers including risk registers / business continuity / safety.
* Occupational health registers / visits administration.
* Site pass creation, control of building entry systems.
* Stationery control, ordering.
* Administration tasks including e.g. notes of meetings.
* Ad-hoc admin support.
* Adhere to company processes supporting on-going ISO 9001 (2015) certification
The post holder has Accountability for
* Employing consistent administration process.
* Ensuring continuous improvement (CI) initiatives are adopted
* Ensuring H&S standards are followed including use of PPE, safe working areas and near miss reporting.
The post holder has delegated Authority for
* Authority to request transport and travel requirements (pool cars, hotels etc.)
* Authority to submit IT requests
* Authority to request ad-hoc purchases in line with delegated authority limits
* Authority to update Learning Management System (LMS)
* Authority to request training needs