A new role is available for a Site Administrator to work alongside the HR Admin team, site Managers and Workshop Managers to ensure smooth running of sites is undertaken within a large Aerospace and Defence company
- Build close working relationships with Operations and other functions (including Workshops, Customer Services, HR, Finance) to deliver a joined-up administration service
- Communicate effectively with customer representatives
- Knowledge of how to use IT systems - e.g. Microsoft products including SharePoint, Clockwise
- Liaise with HR Administration to ensure a joined up administration service is in place.
- Deliver site induction to new starters.
- Travel administration.
- Administration of diary / keys of pool cars.
- Fuel card administration.
- Create and issue cascade briefs to Supervisors / Workshop managers.
- Update and administer site notice boards.
- Administration of post.
- Administration of trackers including risk registers / business continuity / safety.
- Occupational health registers / visits administration.
- Site pass creation, control of building entry systems.
- Stationery control, ordering.
- Administration tasks including e.g. notes of meetings.
- Ad-hoc admin support.
- Adhere to company processes supporting on-going ISO 9001 (2015) certification
The post holder has Accountability for;
- Employing consistent administration process.
- Ensuring continuous improvement (CI) initiatives are adopted
- Ensuring H&S standards are followed including use of PPE, safe working areas and near miss reporting.
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Experienced or competent user of an ERP system (e.g. Baan, SAP, IFS)
- Competent PC user (MS Office, MS Outlook, SharePoint, Clockwise, Concur)
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make rational decisions based on information available
- Ability to make prioritisation decisions with limited resources
- Ability to react to changing demands
- Ability to communicate with customers, team members and collaborate with other supporting functions
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control