28 days ago
Site Administrator (SC Cleared) , Contract , Burghfield
The role exists in order to develop and implement office administration and security arrangements across all aspects of site activities in support of the overall project lifecycle.
The administrator will also undertake specific activities on behalf of the project team as required.
Role description / Responsibilities
* To assist the team and office manager as required for all administration requirements, ensure all information is communicated to project team, timesheets submittal, team diary management, to assist office manager as part of cultural team dedicated to improve the working environment, ensuring health and safety records are maintained, ensuring all site visits are booked, approved and communicated correctly.
* Security Liaison officer role, assist the lead security liaison officer with all requirements on a weekly basis i.e. physical office security, preservation of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. Assisting with training completion and raising awareness of security to the project team, security checks, monthly reporting, circulating information throughout the month, submitting visits and new hires all security requirements attendance to monthly SLO meetings and communication of updates to the project team.
* Qualification in at least Level 2 in Business and Administration Practice
* Clear concise fluent oral and written communication
* Good interpersonal skills
* Communication skills
* Organisation skills
* Presentation skills
* Positive attitude and outlook
* IT literate
* CSCS Card in appropriate discipline is desirable