Birmingham, West Midlands
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour + PAYE
about 1 month ago
Leading global, multi-disciplined engineering and construction company require an experienced Site Administrator to join their site team based in Birmingham.
The Site Administrator will provide broad and consistent support across a range of office and administrative duties. The individual is expected to maintain positive relationships with all external and internal customers and act as a suitable 'face' of the brand.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for greeting internal and external guests, ensuring the sign in process is adhered too.
- To develop, monitor and update information systems so data / information can be easily accessed by the team
- Responsible for typing memos, action logs, event invitations, photocopying and faxing where required and ensures all are carried out in accordance with company guidelines
- Manages and maintains an effective filing system, ensuring that filing is completed on a regular basis
- Responsible for answering queries from internal and external customers and screens calls
- Uses word, PowerPoint and basic excel to produce presentations, basic spreadsheets and documents for the team
- Responsible for meeting arrangements and room bookings.
- Responsible for organising and coordinate inductions and manage the necessary documentation including the site access cards.
- Responsible for checking and office consumable requirements.
- Manage the holidays calender.
- Responsible for booking site induction, updating site induction and issuing induction passes
- Responsible for building relationships with all team members, demonstrating a can-do attitude at all times and displaying a consistently positive outward manner
- Uphold and act in accordance with the companies values and principles
- Participate in and positively promote the companies 'Making the Right Choice' programme
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Attend and engage with company-wide collaboration / learning and development related activities
- Constantly work to enable the broader team to deliver against North goals
The role requires an experienced Administrator and someone with previous experience working on site would be desirable. You will be expected to fulfil full time hours (8-6 Mon-Fri) and be based on site 100% of the time.