Vital Glasgow Construction
16 days ago
To provide professional, discreet, friendly and efficient administrative support to site project.
DUTIES - The fundamental tasks of the job are:-
- Manage both incoming and outgoing mail processes.
- Managing incoming drawings and documentation to the project and uploading to both G-Drive and Conject.
- Responsible for maintaining and replenishing stationery stock and processing any adhoc stationery requests
- Responsible for ordering lunches for meetings; setting up and clearing the meeting rooms and meeting room
- Responsible for ensuring that kitchens are sufficiently stocked with required items and replacing as and when needed and that cleaners have necessary cleaning products.
- Support project team with administrative tasks including - preparation of induction documentation to be issued to new contractors; scanning, copying, filing, archiving and shredding documentation as and when required
- Responsible for preparing training certificates and updating Health and Safety files
- Support project with updates of site and contractors lists
- Arrange for IT to set up new Construction contracts on the conject and set up access for relevant parties
- Support Construction team with filing of invoices; archiving and shredding of old contracts, allocation of archive space for contracts due to be archived; Responsible for the printing of drawings for project team and any adhoc requests for printing and scanning.
- Prepare sub-orders for the Surveying team as and when required and manage any adhoc requests for printing, copying, scanning or preparation of letters
- Manage any printing jobs for project team; update mail-boxes and contacts list with new site details
- Update snagging lists for Site Managers and prepare laminates and signs for sites
- Carry out any other administrative duties as may be assigned by the line manager or requested by other teams
- Experience in an administrative role
- Good telephone skills
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Professional and discreet approach to visitors and employees
- Approachable and friendly
- High standards of confidentiality and integrity
Great company to work for! Job will run until Feb 2021!
Please apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV or by calling our team on 01698573850