4 months ago
Duration: 12 Months
Design, develop (C#, C++) and integrate simulations (DIS/HLA/DDS) and real equipment to support Weapon System development.
- Awareness of simulation standards (DIS and HLA)
- Proficient in C++/C#/Java
- Engineering degree qualified or equivalent experience in mathematics/aerospace engineering/software engineering
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, Qt
- Military Communications, Datalinks and Interfaces such as 1553/1760 and Ethernet TCP/IP
- Practical knowledge of System integration principles and processes
Ability to work from high level/system view into technical detail.
Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
Knowledge of using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).