9 days ago
Duration: 12 Months
Design, develop (C#, C++) and integrate simulations (DIS/HLA/DDS) and real equipment to support Weapon System development.
- Awareness of simulation standards (DIS and HLA)
- Proficient in C++/C#/Java
- Engineering degree qualified or equivalent experience in mathematics/aerospace engineering/software engineering
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, Qt
- Military Communications, Datalinks and Interfaces such as 1553/1760 and Ethernet TCP/IP
- Practical knowledge of System integration principles and processes
- Ability to work from high level/system view into technical detail.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).