£40.00 - £50.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
6 months contact (ON SITE)
£38.74 P/H PAYE OR £50 P/H Umbrella.
Overview of role:
Design, develop (C#, C++) and integrate simulations (DIS/HLA/DDS) and real equipment to support Weapon System development.
* Design, develop (C#, C++) and integrate simulations (DIS/HLA/DDS) and real equipment to support Weapon System development.
* Key Skills:
* Awareness of simulation standards (DIS and HLA)
* Proficient in C++/C#/Java
Skills & attributes
* Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, Qt)
* Datalinks and Interfaces such as 1553/1760 and Ethernet TCP/IP
* knowledge of System integration principles and processes
* Ability to work from high level/system view into technical detail.
* Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
* Knowledge of using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
WE SEEK AN ENGINEER WHO HAS IDEALY WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)