9 months ago
Duration: 12 Months
Design, develop (C#, C++) and integrate simulations (DIS/HLA/DDS) and real equipment to support Weapon System development.
- Awareness of simulation standards (DIS and HLA)
- Proficient in C++/C#/Java
- Engineering degree qualified or equivalent experience in mathematics/aerospace engineering/software engineering
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, Qt
- Military Communications, Datalinks and Interfaces such as 1553/1760 and Ethernet TCP/IP
- Practical knowledge of System integration principles and processes
- Ability to work from high level/system view into technical detail.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must be capable of obtaining UK MoD Security Clearance (SC level minimum).