Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Superb Pension + more
4 months ago
This established, respected, and growing Education Support Services provider is currently recruiting for a proactive enthusiastic, Service Desk Analyst to provide support both phone and face to face for Capita's School Information Management System (SIMS). You'll also provide project management support and play an active part in school and other site based IT projects.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for resolving client problems, queries or complaints in an effective and timely manner over the phone or face to face to ensure agreed SLA's are met.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following:
- Strong Knowledge of Capita SIMS (School Information Management System, Discover, Assessment and Analysis, Attendance and Advanced reporting)
- Support of hardware including laptops, tablets and Audio Visual (AV) equipment
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and above
- Understanding of Active Directory and User management
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Products
- Any project experience is benefical as is exposure to the education sector.
In addition to these technical skills, you must also have great customer service skills, a willingness to train and participate in knowledge sharing with other staff, good communication skills and an excellent phone manner. This is also a customer facing role with the opportunity to develop your skill-set all round. You can expect ongoing training and a strong support network around you that wants to see you succeed.
As the team grows around you so will your responsibilities so if you have Capita's School Information Management System (SIMS), are looking for a challenging and highly rewarding role apply now!