£450 - £475 per day
14 days ago
A role looking after multiple Signalling Projects as a Signalling CRE ( Contractors Responsible Engineer).
You should have previous experience of this type of work and be used to working under pressure to tight timescales.
You will be leading complex signalling design projects, encompassing knowledge of signalling design and interlocking principles, NWR standards, components and fabrication methods.
This is a hands-on role and previous experience in managing the production, checking and approval of feasibility, outline and detailed signalling principles design and calculations will be vital.
You will also hold familiarity with RRI, mechanical and SSI systems (although 2 out of 3 may be acceptable) and S&C design projects.
A good understanding of the railway systems and related operating practices, along with their key interactions with other railway assets would be beneficial in this position.
Minimum Requirements :
- Experienced Signalling CRE
Skilled on signalling software applications
- Proficiency with signalling construction and installation methods
- Prior experience leading signalling / train control teams or project teams
- Degree or HNC/D in engineering
- IRSE licence 7.8.110, Engineering Manager (Design) AND/OR possession of a Signalling Principles Designer license, category 1.1.550 and Signalling Design Verifier license, 1.1.160
- Membership of the IRSE or Chartered Engineer status would be preferred
This role is based in the South West of England but the client will allow remote working where possible.