Up to £0.00 per annum + with benefits
Rail Technical Team
9 months ago
Morson International is recruiting for Signalling Designers working for a large signalling design and testing company in the UK market, offering whole system rail infrastructure and signalling solutions. The role is based in the Midlands with additional Travel.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
The post holder is responsible for assisting in all aspects of the design process.
- Carry out design activities as directed by Design Manager within area of competence.
- Be responsible for all design work completed.
- Working within teams of designers.
- Monitor progress of design teams and report any deficiencies to the Design Manager.
- Manage a document control system for each project
- Compile and maintain an up to date IRSE Licensing Scheme log book & portfolio
- Assist in the development of Assistant / Trainee Designers.
- Produce and update a Design Engineering CV brief.
- Liaise with other teams and staff to meet project plan requirements.
- Work towards becoming Principle Designer
Knowledge, Qualifications and ExperienceEssential
- Basic & Intermediate signalling technology (BST & IST)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Current IRSE Design Licence 1.1.510
- Good communication skills
- Experienced using Microstation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- SSI/ECC Appreciation
- SSI Design
- IRSE Category 1.1.160
- Understanding of CDM Regs.
- Ability to travel to site and customers
- PTS Training
- Emergency First Aid