Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
7 months ago
Signal Engineering Trainer / Assessor required to work for a fast growing and progressive technical rail training company.
Highly competitive salary and attractive for candidates with the right mix of skill/attitude and ethics.
Travel across the UK.
Candidates will ideally already have experience delivering signal engineering training or be employed as a signal engineer, electronics engineer/technician or telecoms engineer and have a keen interest in the training and development of new and experienced engineers in digital rail technology.
Candidates should have experience in newer signalling technology/electronics or telecoms and/or have experience in design, testing or maintenance. Additional training and support will be given to enable you to gain trainer/assessor qualifications and to become approved by NSAR.
Experience / Qualifications essential:
* Signal engineering, electronics, computing or telecoms experience
* Confident with computer and electronic equipment
* Good IT skills
* Able to work as part of a team and on own
* Flexible approach to work location and prepared to travel/lodge
Experience / Qualifications desirable:
* ONC / HNC level education - an experienced rail candidate with a City & Guilds would also be acceptable
* D32, A1 or equivalent
* Training qualification (PTLLS or equivalent)