Up to £16.92 per hour + Ltd
7 months ago
Our client a charity helping millions of people feel happier and healthier by spending more time on and along our canals and rivers are currently looking a Signage Project Officer for an initial 6-month contract to be based in Leicester or Nottingham area with regular visits to the Newark Office .
The role is to be based out of their office in Newark but will cover the local area so the successful candidate must be flexible regarding working location.
A full driving license is required for the position.
There is a strategic objective around increased awareness of the Canal & River Trust in communities living within 1km of the waterways. The role of the Brand Activator is to understand and audit the outdoor branding requirements through the signage along the waterways of the East Midlands and manage the implementation of this new signage. Signs are very important to the Trust because they are the best way for people visiting our waterways to find out who we are, what we do and that we need support.
The role has 6 clear tasks:
Understanding our branding requirements and the region.
- Getting out and about across the whole region to do the auditing, this will take several months and will require an understanding of what we are seeking to achieve. The role will also coordinate and support a team of volunteers to help with the auditing. Training and research will be needed. There are three main aspects to what we want to do
- Project Compass across Leicester,
- Brand blitz on all access points,
- Replacing operational signage.
- Working with colleagues to oversee the signage copywriting process and ensure our brand story and messaging are accurate and consistent across all signs.
- Arranging the necessary planning consent and permissions
- Ordering and arranging fabrication of the signage.
- Ensuring the signage delivered and installed on site. Organising and supporting volunteer and ops teams in installing signage
- Excellent attention to detail. High level of English.
- Understanding of brand principles and the importance of brand in the context of the role.
- UK Driving license and own transport essential
- Great organisation and prioritising skills
- Proven experience in project management.
- Proven experience in basic computing devices
- Demonstrable experience in cross-functional working across range of functions
- Experience in the delivery of excellent customer service standards
- Able to communicate with technical staff and external contacts.
- Able to provide a good standard of written communication and proven ability to present technical data to non-technical audiences.
- Able to support other areas of the business in an appropriate manner, taking account of overall business priorities and negotiating resources as appropriate.
- A confident communicator with excellent organisational and planning skills.
Desirable - Understanding of signage planning consent and permission.
Please apply today - An immediate start is available!