Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Our client, a global ICT provider, are looking for a senior Country SID (Standardization and Industrial Development) Ecosystem Manager in Munich. Candidates would ideally have experience in standards' organizations and industrial associations.
- Responsible for leading the insight into the local industrial environment, accurately identifies changes in industrial direction, formulates industrial development plans for XX major countries, and implements corporate standards, ecological and industrial development strategies locally
- Responsible for establishing effective connections with key local industry organizations (standard organizations / industry alliances / open source communities / technology innovation organizations / etc.), enhance our Clients industrial influence in country, and handle crisis management and effective control of risks to ensure business continuity
- Based on industrial organization, promote business-based bilateral innovation and cooperation key players (operators / industry partners / institutions, etc.) and our Client (national innovation projects, white papers, standards, key positions, etc.), and promote the continuous and effective participation of each BU
- Responsible for the technical policies and regulations of major countries and their global impact, formulate corresponding strategies or strategies to eliminate the obstacles to policies and regulations for our client to enter the countrys market
- Responsible for the construction and continuous improvement of industrial development capabilities of major countries, training and attracting high-end talents, promoting effective coordination with European and global work, and supporting the companys global industrial development layout
- Ensure that our standards and industrial development work achieves cross-sectoral strategies and tactics in x Country, unifying thoughts, positions and voices with the collaboration with research center, PACD, MKTG etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above, graduated in majors related ICT industry
- Must have at least 5 years of ICT experience
- Work experience in standards organization and industrial associations is preferred, and have good diplomatic and interpersonal skills, including cooperation and communication between companies and departments within the company
- Have fast learning ability, can learn to master the companys products in various fields as soon as possible, so as to understand the principles and the dimensions of product users.
- Excellent written and oral English and local language