£30000 - £31500 per annum + upto 10% bonus paid monthly
3 months ago
Our client just outside Chester has a requirement for a Shutner driver on a full time, permanent basis.
- To place trailers in positions requested by the supervisor / chargehand
- To remove loaded trailers to designated areas.
- To report any mechanical defects to the supervisor / chargehand
- To cover raw materials / glass deliveries as and when required.
- To complete a full yard trailer check at the start of every shift.
- To help prepare trailers for loading / helping secure the load.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a warehouse or distribution centre
- Shunter / class 1 HGV licence
- FLT licence is desirable but not essential
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist.