Up to £11.55 per hour + 10% bonus paid monthly
7 months ago
Our client on the outskirts of Chester has a requirement for a Shunt Driver on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
- To perform the movement of goods and raw materials from the railhead to the batch plant, ensuring that the batch plant requirements are met.
- To move goods and raw materials for the rail-head to the batch plant and other site storage areas ensuring that Health & Safety practices are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain and operate the equipment in the railhead area, in order to efficiently operate this business function.
- Complete shovel operation duties.
- Complete regular area checks and report any defects.
- Complete regular area checks, document findings and pass to line supervisor.
- To attend all statutory & in-house training as deemed necessary by the business.
- Ensure compliance with Company Health and Safety Regulations in areas of responsibility.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- Valid Shunt licence.
- Valid Class 1 licence.
- Valid Shovel licence.
Please note the consutlant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist