£0.00 - £26.57 per hour
4 months ago
Morson International is looking for Shipbuilding Team Leader for BAE Systems in Portsmouth.
The candidate must hold experience in one of the following discipline
- Welding/ Plating
The candidate must also hold ONC/HNC, APM or equivalent.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Ability to run complex mini projects whilst effectively deploying resources, demonstrating numerical, analytical and time management skills.
- Provide knowledge, experience and technical support to team as required to enable resolution to problems that will be encountered during delivery phases.
- Demonstrate high levels of SHE behaviours to teams through positive promotion of safety awareness, risk management and compliance
- Daily booking checks and validation to ensure team's attendance is correctly captured to ensure pay is correct and the company invoices hours for payment.
- Engage, listen and effectively communicate to teams of responsibility to optimise delivery performance.
- Teams of responsibility will range in size due to the scale and complexity of the work but will be between 1 to 12 or 1 to 16 with surge.
- Day to day responsibility of teams' performance management and development to include attendance, sickness, overtime approvals, training (where appropriate) and PDP's (Personal Development Plans).
- Lead a continuously improving culture within teams of responsibility that will provide year on year benefit
- Responsible for resource allocation ensuring team are SQEP to conduct tasks.
- Ensure compliance to production plans, Service Order scheduling and allocation of orders via selected tool sets
- Responsible and accountable for daily bookings and teams utilisation to ensure financial performance meets budgeted targets.
- Reviewing tasks to ensure they have been completed to required standards which will result in robust right first time work acceptance performance.
-Ensuring risk and method statements are in place and given so work is completed to the high SHE standards. Where appropriate