Up to £18.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
Temp to Perm
They are currently recruiting for a Shift mechanical engineer starting ASAP on a temp to perm contract.
The Ideal Candidate will ideally have previous experience in this field and the relevant Industry Qualifications.
* Carry out the defined planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations.
* Carry out repairs, re-active maintenance and minor installation works on plant.
* Attend, diagnose and repair faults having due regard to customer care in this specific environment.
* Be fully competent to act as engineer in charge out of normal working hours.
* Carry out proactive plant monitoring activities to ensure efficient utilisation of plant and equipment.
* Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently.
* Any other relevant duties that maybe required, some of which maybe outside normal working hours.
* Formal qualifications (minimum City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3) in Engineering.
* Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of large scale heating, chilling and electrical systems, both from a electrical/mechanical perspective.
* Practical experience with IT related monitoring systems advantageous.