£38000 - £42000 per annum
7 months ago
Have you got expereince of repairing, maintaining and servicing a range of equiptment? Do you know your away a manufacturing or production facility; being able to support with pnemuatics, hydraulics and even PLCs? Would you like the chance to play a crutial role in ensuring that a critical manufacturing site can operate fully? If so, then this could be the role for you...
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Shift Maintenance Engineer to work for a large manufacturing company based in Salisbury.
As Shift Maintenance Engineer, covering both days and nights, your role will be to carry out reactive and proactive maintenance tasks across a 24-hour operational site. Covering both electrical and mechanical assets; usually involving electrics, pneumatics, hydraulics and PLCs.
As Shift Maintenance Engineer you will;
- Attend to electrical, mechanical and plant breakdowns
- Carry out electrical and mechanical planned maintenance tasks in line with current schedules
- Carry out fault finding on the automated PLC controlled production facility
- Take remedial actions to safely rectify breakdown situations and restore production
- Plan and organise follow up work derived from planned maintenance checks
- Carry out planned calibration checks and portable appliance testing
- Recommend and implement improvements to assets, plant and buildings in order to achieve gains in safety, quality, productivity and reductions in cost
To be successful in this role you will have strong maintenance engineering experience; being confident at turning your hand to both mechanical and electrical tasks having held a similar role before. You will be confident working with SCADA systems, PLCs, hydraulics and pneumatics as well as having a good understanding of basic machine safety.
This role will require working a shift pattern covering both days and nights.
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Gym discounts
- Long service awards
- Christmas & Summer parties
- Numerous social and activity clubs
- And much more!
If this sounds like the right role for you, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 for more information or apply online today!