Manchester, Greater Manchester
9 months ago
Shift Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
Salary £38K - £42K (DOE) + Competitive pension + Life Insurance + Paid holidays
Location: South Manchester - Easily commutable from Salford, Oldham, Middleton, Ashton-Under-Lyne
Shifts 4 days on 4 days off - Days & Nights
Currently recruiting for an experienced Shift Maintenance Engineer, who is electrically biased who has experience of working within a fast-paced food, Beverage or packaging environment.
Long term job security and career progression will be available for the successful candidate -
* Reactive & Planned Maintenance across a large site
* Supporting Capital Projects
* Varied machinery - Mixture of old & new.
* Provide technical support to the process improvement team and identify quality issues
* Working from Engineering drawings & Schematics
* Logical approach to fault finding - both mechanical, electrical and controls
* Apprentice Trained / Time-Served - Electrical
* Must have experience of maintaining automated electro-mechanical equipment. Ideal backgrounds could be FMCG, Food & Bev, Paper, Packaging etc.
* Large plant with lots of investment
* Lots of career opportunities for driven candidates
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, SCADA, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, bakery, oven, Allen Bradley, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. , HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation