Up to £44640.96 per annum
19 days ago
Our client in the Chester area has a requirement for a Shift Engineer to join the business on a Permanent basis.
- Provide technical support to the process improvement team and identify quality issues.
- Deal with planned maintenance schedules and ensure they are actioned within deadlines.
- Ensure all non-routine outages are dealt with in an urgent manner & the work carried out effectively.
- Increase production and process improvements.
- Provide technical support to Engineering Manager for the implementation of planned maintenance.
- Monitor and perfect size change procedures to reduce down time whilst maintaining product quality.
- To ensure that all items of plant are fully operational at all times
Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Background in fault finding, planned and reactive maintenance essential
- Basic Knowledge of PLC's including Siemens (S7)
- Lean and 5S manufacturing would be advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience working in a FMCG manufacturing environment
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist