£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - E&I Engineer
Salary circa £40k + holidays + 15% pension + bonus 5 - 10%
Shifts 4 on 6 off
* Experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
* Instrumentation experience - flow, temperature, pH
* NVQ Level 3 or HNC or HND
* PLC fault-finding
* AC / DC Drives and motors
* Boiler & HV experience would be an advantage not essential (training provided if you want it - optional)
* Working with maintenance systems (CMMS) such SAP, MAXIMO or a DCS etc
* Desire to learn & improve.
* Fault finding, PPM
* Continuous improvement, process improvement projects
* The plant is a mixture of old and state of the art machinery and technology. It was upgraded / recommissioned recently and is at a very interesting stage where production capacity is looking to be increased and improved.
* Lots of scope for training, development, progression.
* Improvement projects, cost savings. Several million pounds of investment
* Working on very complex large industrial machinery.
* Very stable and profitable product / industry sector.