£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Shift Controls Engineer
Location - St Helens
Salary - circa £50k - £55k
Hours - 3 Shift Pattern - Earlies / Lates / Nights - 9 days off every shift rotation
* Experienced Controls Engineering / automation background
* Process automation background
* Time served (desirable), HNC (desirable)
* Must have some hands on plant maintenance / on the tools experience
* Good communication & people skills.
* Programming, process control, distribution control, PLC, Win CC, Profibus.
* Happy to get hands dirty but also be involved in projects and strategic modernisation.
* This is a very challenging role with huge scope to have a lead role and influence in shaping the automation systems.
* Work closely with Senior Engineering team
* Support breakdowns, preventative and reactive maintenance, fault diagnosis, networking, PPMs.
* Oversee and assist in modernisation projects, system upgrades, integration.
* Interface with Production, Engineers and various stakeholders.
* Increase equipment on time & availability.
* Continuous improvement, process improvement.
* Improve standards and processes.
Key words - controls engineer control systems engineer Electrical Instrumentation & Controls E&I Engineer: E&I supervisor: CE&I engineer electrical engineer, plant engineer, "apprentice trained", time served food fmcg bottling labelling filling electrical supervisor scada win cc advanced process control allen Bradley Mitsubishi emerson control techniques simatic pcs 7 delta v profibus profinet mod bus process automation boiler pressure plant electrical Maintenance Manufacturing maintenance maintenance engineer chemical Plant Engineering hydraulics fmcg drink bottling paper mill renewable, paper, pulp, plastic conversion biomass reliability. maintenance engineer Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc ac motors, dc motors ac drives dc drives materials handling DCS HV variable speed drives conveyors servo drives & engines pneumatics hydraulics service engineer maintenance engineer repair fault finding