Up to £0.00 per hour
29 days ago
Sheet Metal - CNC brake press
A leading Aerospace/Automotive engineering company based in Basingstoke, Hampshire are seeking a Sheet Metal Worker who is abel to program, set and operate CNC brakepresses. Experience flexible.
This position is for 3 months initially but likely to be extended. The position is working days, 08:00 - 16:00 hours monday to friday with overtime expected.
Please see below further requirements of Sheet Metal works/CNC bra:
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings and work to fine tolerances.
- Working with a variety of materials and thicknesses from 0.5 - 15mm
- Knowledge of laser cutting an advantage but not essential.
- Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- There may be other duties as requested by management from time to time.
If the Sheet Metal worker position is of interest please apply or contact Matthew Crook on 0161 707 1516/