Up to £20 per hour
3 months ago
The mechanical Technician is primarily responsible for the manufacturing production packages as directed by the Head of Production .
Key Technical Skills / competencies:
* Extensive sheet metal work manufacturing / repair techniques.
* A good working knowledge of regulations and requirements associated with aircraft modification installations.
* Production inspection experience
* TIG welding experience
* Application of 2K paint experience
* Composite component fabrication experience
* Good verbal and written skills
* Basic Academic Qualification with apprenticeship
* Basic IT Skills
Top 4 Major Tasks and Activities:
* Sheet Metal Manufacturing
* Paint spraying
Additional Key Accountabilities:
* Supporting paperwork and certification.
* Have a structured approach to staging production tasks.
* Considers the impact of his/hers decision making
* Time taken to return aircraft to service.
* Man-hours required to complete a task.
Describe with whom the role regularly interfaces:
* Fellow Technicians / engineers
* Production & Installation Manager
* Logistics staff
* Hangar Supervisor