Bournemouth, Dorset, S. W. England, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Your experience as a Sheet Metal Worker will have an immediate impact on my client, my client is a dynamic and forward-thinking engineering support partner for many of the world's leading OEM's, servicing a range of complex sectors. This particular site specialises in sheet metal assemblies, TIG and other welding and prismatic machining to manufacture components, sub-assemblies and large structural fabrications for the aerospace, defence and associated industries.
* Hand form including drilling and fitting solid rivets (wet fit mostly) to aerospace standards.
* Occasionally involved with engine heat shroud components a light weight protective construction/fabrication riveted and spot welded to high tolerance.
* Specification heat resistant sealed part for military contracts.
* Sheet Metal Work within Aerospace
* Apprenticeship desirable although not essential
Sheet Metal Worker
Location - Dorset
Keywords: Sheet Metal, Aerospace, Drilling, Rivet, Fabrication