Up to £20.00 per hour
2 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting a Sheet Metal Worker for our client based in Northamptonshire
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the manufacturing production packages as directed by the Head of Production .
Key Technical Skills:
* Extensive sheet metal work manufacturing / repair techniques.
* A good working knowledge of regulations and requirements associated with aircraft modification installations.
* Production inspection experience
* TIG welding experience
* Application of 2K paint experience
* Composite component fabrication experience
* Good verbal and written skills
* Basic Academic Qualification with apprenticeship
* Basic IT Skills
Main Tasks and Activities:
* Sheet Metal Manufacturing
* Paint spraying
Additional Key Accountabilities:
* Supporting paperwork and certification.
* Have a structured approach to staging production tasks.