£0.00 - £25.00 per hour
11 days ago
We are looking for a highly motivated and influential SHE Associate to join our SHE team based at our facility in Samlesbury, Lancashire.
Whilst the role is challenging and wide-ranging, you will be part of a wider team of SHE professionals, and you can expect to be provided with a high level of support to ensure you are equipped to meet the challenges that the role provides.
As a SHE Associate, you will be responsible for providing competent and professional safety, health and environmental advice and support to our business operations which could typically comprise 300+ employees with diverse safety, health and environmental risks to manage.
Additionally you will be involved the in implementation and maintenance of the SHE Management System (Certified to OHSAS18001 and ISO14001) within your business operation, leading on risk assessment, accident/incident analysis and assurance activity, along with a wide variety of related tasks that fall within this diverse role.
- Working experience in the area of Occupational Hygiene or Environmental Management
- Familiarity with the responsibilities that come with a SHE position
- Previous experience within either the aerospace or engineering industry
- NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health and working towards the NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health (or equivalent)
- You will be an excellent communicator at all levels, and be able to adapt your communication style to fit the audience
- You will have excellent presentation skills, and have experience running meetings