Up to €500.00 per day
14 days ago
Sharepoint Specialist - Luxembourg
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Sharepoint Specialist to join their team in Luxembourg. They are looking for an expert in Secure Document Collaboration Systems based on SharePoint and related platforms that will provide assistance in planning, configuring, maintaining and administering solutions at the corporate scale, with a view to providing highly-available, robust and secure solutions to all users of the Institution's underlying IT services.
This is an initial 3 month contract with the chance of a number of extensions. They are looking for someone to get started in October and are paying €550 a day.
The Sharepoint Specialist will:
* Design, document, deploy and maintain secure solutions for document collaboration on SharePoint platforms.
* Manage the SharePoint systems and their underlying components, including MS SQL Server databases, monitoring systems, log management systems and ancillary components (search services, authentication and user provisioning, caching services, etc)
* Design and implement technical measures to safeguard information, commensurate with the system requirements for Sensitive Non Classified information handling, as established in guidelines from the Commission's Security Directorate.
* Proof of Concept, prototyping of infrastructure solutions.
* Assist the Project and Service Managers and solution architects with the identification of technical solutions to functional or regulatory issues.
* Participate in coordination and project meetings.
* Contribute to security investigations as and when required.
* Provide relevant stakeholders with expert assistance in maintaining SharePoint- and Office365-based systems to the highest security and availability standards.
* Provide expert technical assistance on SharePoint and related products or services as required: technical guidance, troubleshooting, performance optimisation, monitoring.
The successful Sharepoint Specialist will have:
* Master in an ICT related field OR alternatively, for each missing year of education, the participant should demonstrate 2 years of relevant experience. The training included in the studies cannot be counted as professional experience.
* At least 12 years of experience in designing, planning, configuring administering and maintaining large SharePoint environments.
* SharePoint Certification: At least one version of Technical SharePoint certification (Administration or Configuration) (2010 or later).
* Specific expertise in Microsoft SharePoint and the full technical stack it relies upon, with strong experience in designing, deploying and maintaining each of the stack's component.
* Ability to participate in multilingual meetings
* Ability to understand, speak and write English AND French (at least Level B2 or higher).
* Ability to work in a team
* Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on a large project
* Occasional meetings, presentations or workshops will be held in Brussels
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.