Up to €315.00 per day
6 months ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a SharePoint Specialist to join their team in Valletta. This is a 6 months contract extendable, it will be a long-term contract.
Deadline for CV submission Thursday 29 July 2020 midday UK.
- Manage and configure the web-based Enterprise Content Management and collaboration resources used by staff and stakeholders
- Create and maintain SharePoint site collections with multiple sites, unique navigational elements, custom content types and site columns, site pages, web part pages and workflows.
- Design, develop and maintain the operational platforms and collaboration resources used by staff and stakeholders, according to the requirements resulting from business analysis.
- Work with staff and key stakeholders to define the high level solution to be delivered and implement the solutions according to the agreed requirements.
- Content management of the operational platforms, as required by the business.
- Monitor and report on usage
- Implement the final design (i.e. _look-and-feel_) of the User Interface (UI) collaborating with communication staff
- Coordinate technical reviews ensuring that the application UI meets usability, functional, and client's UI guidelines and standards
- Collaborate with governance/oversight group to align with corporate strategy
- Provide training and act as a _point of contact_ for web related questions and requests
- Produce and maintain documentation
- Minimum 3 years of relevant education (bachelor's degree or equivalent)
- Minimum of 6 years of IT professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in web site management
- 3 years of IT/System and/or web design/development experience with web design tools, including:
- 2 years of SharePoint development experience (e.g. Web Parts, Apps, Themes, Scripts, Workflows, Add-in model)
- 1 year of SharePoint architectural experience on an enterprise implementation
- 2 years of Microsoft administration experience on Windows operating systems
- Scripting and/or Microsoft .NET development experience
- Experience in web site support
- Experience on Azure, including Azure App Services and O365
- Experience administering and consuming Office Web Apps
- Microsoft SharePoint certification or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience translating a final design into a finished SharePoint web presence
- Knowledge of information management technologies and platforms especially SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online.
- Experience with MS Power Platform
- Integration of SharePoint sites with other Microsoft services such as PowerBI and Teams
- Fluency in English is mandatory
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.