Stockholms Län, Sweden
Up to €390.00 per annum
4 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a SharePoint/K2 Developer to join their team Stockholm. This is an 8 months contract with the chance of renewal.
We are looking for a SharePoint/K2 developer consultant to perform tasks in the area of maintenance of existing IT Products. The consultant shall be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services developed in the ICT Development section of our Client based in Sweden (Stockholm).
The tasks will include:
- Architecture and design of information systems
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Establish and maintain the Technical Design
- Working closely with the Business Analyst supporting the solution requirement elicitation
- Producing technical architectures / designs that are modifiable, dependable and scalable
- Translating requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Implement and maintain new and existing systems developed by the section
- Maintain the code base and fix bugs as reported in Team Foundation Server
- Provide third-level support to the ICT Infrastructure section
- Contribute to the planning and execution of test activities to ensure an acceptable quality
- Report to the assigned Group Leader in the Development section.
- University degree with minimum 6 years of experience in IT OR non university degree with minimum 8 years of experience in IT.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of application architecture activities in Microsoft and .Net.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in technology/ies: K2, SharePoint and .Net / .Net Core
- Relevant platform development: Workflow automation in K2.
- Relevant specialisation and technology/ies: K2 4.7 blackpearl and/or K2 Five -(SmartForms, SmartObjects, Workflows), K2 integration with SharePoint, C#, WCF / WebApi, TSQL, and PowerShell.
- Experience with migrating workflow applications from K2 4.7 blackpearl to K2 Five and experience with Powershell and scripted deployments will be considered advantageous.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal (C1).
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.