Up to €450.00 per annum
5 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Sharepoint Developer to join their team in Rome. This is a short-term contract for 8 weeks.
Deadline for CV submission is 9 am 15 July
- Implement end-to-end content encryption
- Implement an authentication (2FA) and authorization mechanism
- Implement a secure audit trail of data for auditing purposes
- Implement a forum type environment
- Implement a multilingual full-text index (French, Spanish, English and Arabic) both for chats and documents content.
- Implement an embedded chat feature for groups and for one-on-one confidential conversations.
- Implement a file sharing functionality (e.g. documents, pictures, videos, etc.)
- Ensure the user interface is coherent and easy to use, taking into account a global user base. Users should be able to interact with the application (enter text, upload documents) in any of the IFAD official languages even if the application interface will remain English only.
- Support the development of a user test script
- Support the user group during the user acceptance testing - resolving bugs and managing issues
- Support production deployment by third part
- Provide post go-live support
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline.
- At least 10 years of professional work experience, of which 5 must be with building, deploying and supporting SharePoint 2013 or newer
- Experience of both designing and executing technical solutions from business requirements.
- Ability to document technical projects.
- Excellent Sharepoint Development experience precisely C#.net coding skills including native code implementations.
- SharePoint Architecture Object Model SharePoint Templates and InfoPath
- Knowledge of configuring Security, Privacy and Permission in Sharepoint, as well as integrating with Active Directory and synchronizing user profiles.
- Knowledge of the IRM technology and IRM configuration experience
- Experience in SQL Server Database design
- Experience of developing/modifyng workflows in Sharepoint
- Experience of gathering and documenting user requirements
- Any Microsoft certifications a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.