Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£360.00 - £380.00 per day
22 days ago
Duration: 6 Months
Payrate: £360 - £380 pd - Inside Scope
Location: Milton Keynes
Start Date: ASAP
My client is currently looking for a Share Point Developer to join their existing team in Milton Keynes for initially 6 months. The successful candidate will be responsible to maintain and document application, database and middleware processes and procedures.
Skills & Experience
- Support and development experience of SharePoint 2007 and above, O365 and Microsoft technologies
- Experience of deployment and configuration of SP2013 and SharePoint Online
- Experience of PowerShell 3+
- Strong SQL Server and Windows Server 2012 knowledge and experience
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to manage activities with short due dates while still following established change control processes
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- MCSE SharePoint certification, MCSA Office 365 certification
- Experience of Active Directory configuration including Azure AD
- Strong IIS knowledge and debugging experience
- Experience Windows Server 2016
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.