€450.00 - €500.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Sharepoint Architect - Malta
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for a Sharepoint Architect to join their team in Malta. This is an initial 6 month contract where my client is paying €500 a day.
The Sharepoint Architect will:
* Provide technical support in the applications' and the clients roadmap, including Azure Environment and SharePoint Online and O365 presence.
* Design, prototype and develop the application systems, according to the prioritised backlog agreed between ICT and business related to new development, enhancement of existing systems or 3rd party products
* Participate in technical and functional team reviews of design artefacts and code, make changes as required, and recommend alternative solutions where appropriate to ensure effective delivery of systems
* Create and maintain SharePoint site collections with multiple sites, unique navigational elements, custom content types and site columns, site pages, web part pages, workflows, retention policies, and governance policies
* Monitor and report on usage as well as perform security audits of the systems
* Implement the final design (i.e. _look-and-feel_) of the User Interface (UI) collaborating with communication staff
* Provide training and act as a _point of contact_ for web related questions and requests
* Produce and maintain documentation.
The successful Sharepoint Architect will have:
* Minimum 3 years of relevant education (bachelor or equivalent) after secondary school
* Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience
* Experience on the following is required:
o SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online, SharePoint Management Shell, Powershell, InfoPath form Services, SharePoint Designer
o J2EE, .NET
o BPEL, UML, WSDL, JDBC, SQL, XML/XSL, SOAP, WebServices, SQL Server DB structures and SSIS
o Strong background in systems architecture and relevant technologies, including portal technologies, middleware technologies, and J2EE
o Strong skills in Services Design Best Practices, Service Performance Monitoring, Service Performance Tuning, Service Interface Specifications
o Microsoft SharePoint certification would be considered as strong asset
o Very good knowledge of the English language
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.