Up to €450 per day
5 days ago
Morson International is working with a global consultancy who are looking for a SharePoint Analyst with BA skills to join their team in Paris. We are able to offer an initial contract of 4 months with real possibility of an extension.
- Perform the analysis for additional business needs or developing the additional functionality needed to support the business needs in SharePoint.
- Support the diagnosis of issues in SharePoint technical environment.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing and support the drafting of the business area's related documentation.
- Integration with other applications.
- Assist project managers and/or application managers in planning activities
- Perform requirement engineering activities based on formal techniques and methods (analysing, capturing and managing requirements), and model of business processes.
- Analysis of Business requirement, model & process analysis
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field ideally, but not mandatory
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience in IT
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Experience in SP Development & Sharepoint analyst
- Knowledge of installing releases in test environment and validating for production release
- SP Migration experience
- experience in the folowing:
- SP 2016
- Admin/Infra/client and service model
- Display Templates
- Server side Support