Up to £300 per day
24 days ago
My client urgently requires a Sharepoint Administrator to provide problem resolution across End User Computing & various IT applications and deliver IT development changes to Service Level Targets.
What are my responsibilities?
* Support our manufacturing environment including all associated IT solutions
* Provide Sharepoint administrative support across our business, including the configuration of SharePoint-based sites, pages, lists, libraries using Infopath and Nintex workflows
* Work with the business to explore and develop workflow alternative processes in Office 365 to move away from the business reliance on sharepoint
* Resolution of faults according to defined SLAs
* Small development activities as identified by the local business. Including the scoping and development of solutions in accordance with Siemens Energy Standards and cybersecurity policies
* Provide support for various end user devices such as computers, phones, tablets, barcode scanners and printers across the business
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Clean driving license held for more than 2 years
* Excellent technical knowledge of MS Products including MS Access, Infopath, Sharepoint, O365 advanced applications
* Understanding of IT development methodology and standards
* In depth knowledge of supporting end user hardware
* Good analysis, planning and execution skills for IT upgrade/changes
* Good knowledge of IT infrastructure would be advantageous including servers and networks
* Team player
* Experience of working with internal and external partners
* Good communication and customer facing skills