Manchester, Greater Manchester
£150 - £175 per day
Rail Technical Team
6 months ago
Job Title - Shared Services Team Manager
Location - Manchester
Recruiting for an experienced Shared Services Team Manager for an initial period of 3 months with a possibility of extending to join their busy team.
As the Shared Services Team Manager, you will manage a team of helpdesk customer advisors answering queries relating to payroll, recruitment, payables and personal protective equipment (PPE) within Shared Services.
What you will do:
* Manage a team of helpdesk customer advisors within the shared service call centre operating high volume queries in relation to payroll, recruitment, payables and personal protective equipment.
* Manage a team to operate a high-volume query management resolution team to deliver quality customer service to a large customer base. Develop / continually improve relations with key stakeholders, define and embed a customer centric culture where all team members consider the impact on customers and their future requirements.
* Create an environment that inspires the team by empowering others to make informed decisions in confidence and with support, mentoring, coaching and developing your teams to high performing standards.
* Drive innovative thinking through the teams to deliver a continual reduction in calls to the centre and an increase customer satisfaction. Enforce compliance to those processes and audit the content to maintain a consistent and acceptable standard right across the department and service offering.
* Manage the solidus platform to increase the way a customer can contact the centre by implementing and driving new technologies to match our customers preferred method of contact.
Your experience will include:
* Experience of leading and empowering a team within an inbound shared service centre environment
* Experience of leading a team through high call volumes whilst still maintaining customer call quality
* Have a passion for our customers with proven experience of providing exceptional customer focus, engagement and stakeholder management skills
* Proven analytical skills; ability to produce, interpret and work comfortably with management information in a KPI driven environment
* Proven influencing, networking and stakeholder management skills at senior management level
* Experience managing, leading and motivating large multi-disciplined teams
* Demonstrable experience in leading service, process and system improvements
* Experience working at a senior level within a multi-faceted organisation
* Excellent communication skills, flexible and adaptive
* Have the ability to make tough decisions needed to succeed and having the courage to honestly communicate those decisions