Greater Manchester, England
Up to £9.56 per hour
Rail Technical Team
3 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit experienced Administrators to join a large Rail company based in Manchester.
- To support the invoicing and cash processing
- Support compliance to the invoicing and receipting internal processes, contractual terms and service level agreements
- Administer invoicing and receipting metrics to identify performance issues and drive out process defects
- Administer the identification, design, development and implementation of process, technology and business change improvements that deliver benefits to Receivables
- Support in posting receipts to customer accounts and match receipts to outstanding debts
- Support in the processing of cheques received from tenants and rent deposits/refunds
- Maintain files of invoices (scanned images) paid so that individual invoices can easily be traced for VAT investigation/audits etc
- Support the team with administrative duties including archiving and customer database cleansing
- Provide support to continuously improve the key end to end processes used in your team
Ideally candidates will have worked within a customer focused environment with experience of accounts receivable and Oracle/Property Estate Management systems.