Manchester, Greater Manchester
£19000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Amaing Benefts Package
3 months ago
This is a stellar opportunity to join a leading global organisation, based in the heart of the greatest city on earth and working an utterly amazing office. This isn't a catch and dispatch Service Desk analyst role, we are looking for someone who prides themselves on their first-time fix rate but equally we are looking for someone who knows their limits and can escalate appropriately when needed.
- Providing first level Service desk support in response to customer emails and self-service requests
- Logging of all customer requests into the incident management system. Any incidents that cannot be resolved on First Contact must be escalated to the appropriate second level team.
- Participating in any required project work
- Putting forward suggestions for team improvement
- Partnering strongly with other groups in IT, the in particularly the second level team.
- Windows 7/10
- Office 365/ Ms Office
- Any SCCM or Citrix is beneficial
- Any experience of supporting Legal applications is beneficial but full training will be given
- Well presented with clear communication skills both written and verbal- someone who can build relationships
- Someone who can work at a fast pace and is willing to go the extra mile to resolve the client's issue at ideally the first point of contact
- Experience with PC builds, installation and support
- Provide technical support on both software and hardware including printers, and mobile computing devices such as iPhones and Tablets
Too long to list, but it's safe to say the benefits package is amazing with real opportunities to gain new skills and develop your career with a global organisation (25 days Holiday, Gym, Health, amazing pension, life insurance, flexible working and more!)