Dunbar, East Lothian
Vital Glasgow Construction
5 months ago
Vital resources have been employed by a well-established civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing a Setting-Out Engineer for a long term contract in Dunbar
Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate and ability in:
- Understanding using Local Grids and calculating setting out from Construction drawings
- Setting out of Ground beams, pile caps and bolt pads
- Setting out under slab drainage and associated manholes/gully's
- Good quality control
- Good record keeping
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Degree educated (preferable)
- Competent on a Trimble station
A long term contract, immediate start, and competitive rate is on offer for the right person.
If you would like more information, or to apply please contact Jamie Nicholson or click "apply now"