£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
0169 857 3850
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Site Engineer/ Setting-Out Engineer feeling stagnated in your current role? Do you want to work for a company that actively promotes and encourages professional development? Do you have a background in Groundworks or Concrete Structures? Then Vital wants to speak to you.
Vital resources have been employed by a well established and reputable civil engineering contractor to assist them in their search for several new Site Engineers to assist in the delivery of several major projects in the East of Scotland.
As a Site Engineer you will be expected to perform the following:
- Health & Safety, Environment and Sustainability understanding of practices on site.
- Setting Out/Dimensional Control (groundworks & structural) inc. use of GPS, total station & automatic levels.
- Workforce engagement with the site team inc. subcontractor supervision.
- Procurement, monitoring and recording of materials, plant and logistics.
- Record keeping and reporting for senior management and stakeholders
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A desire to progress within their career
- Degree educated (or similar)
- Full Driving License as travel to sites will be required
Our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person, as well as offering ongoing professional development.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, or alternatively, please click the "apply now" link.