Vital Glasgow Construction
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Setting-Out Engineer? Do you want to work for a company that demonstrated sustained periods of growth? Do you want to work for a company that has a track record of developing and promoting staff? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and growing Groundworks contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Setting-Out Engineer. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in civils and infrastructure projects.
As a Setting-Out Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Setting-Out of pins and bolts on site
- Working with the Site team to ensure designs are followed in accord with the end client specification
- Providing technical feedback to site management
- Using to Leica/ Trimble systems to provided levelling and engineering feedback
- Managing your own diary to provide assistance on several sites
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Previous experience working within a sub-contractor environment
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- SMSTS Preferred - non essential
- Experience in CAD design software
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please feel free to click the "apply now" link.