£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
21 days ago
Are you an experienced Site Engineer with a background in plot-works, groundworks and heavy civils? Do you want to work for an award winning contractor with a solid order book of work? Do you wanted to work for a company that has an ethos of internal promotion and growth? Then Vital Resources want to speak to you.
Vital Resources are looking to speak with experienced Site Engineers for a permanent position in the East of Scotland to work for a well established Civil Engineering and ground works contractors.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting-Out of drainage and foundations
- General Site Management including ordering materials
- Travel to various sites and keeping accurate records of their development
- Providing technical and site feedback to senior management and the commercial team
To be considered for this position applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in site management
- Full UK driving licence (as travel to sites will be required)
- Groundworks experience
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details below, or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.