Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Purpose of the Job
As part of the Crossrail Project are currently undertaking screening works to Silvertown Footbridge located in East London. A requirement for a Setting Out and Quality Control Site Engineer has been identified to support the installation.
Position in the Organisation
Senior Project Manager - Senior Engineer - Setting Out and Quality Control Site Engineer
Reporting to Lamin Ceesay (Senior Engineer)
Network & Links
SMART (Specific, Measured, Attainable, Realistic and Time Appropriate) Objectives will be set with the responsible Project & Line Manager
* On site engineering supervision & control.
* Formulating, recording and completing Inspection Test Plans (ITPs) information to support Quality Assurance Auditing.
* Quality Control in line with design, Method Statements/RAMS, ITP requirements and Manufacturers' recommendations.
* Contribution to ITP, RAMS, MS and Engineering Documentation.
* Engineering logistics.
* Raising Technical Queries or Requests for Information when required.
* Producing daily site reports showing actual works achieved against planned works.
* Troubleshooting engineering issues.
* Degree in Civil Engineering (not mandatory)
* HND/HNC Civil Engineering.
* GCSE in English, Maths and Science (Grade C or Above).
Knowledge / Experience
* Experience with bridge construction and retrofitting.
* Experience on railway infrastructure.
* Experience with RIBA Design and Construction Process.
* Experience in steel fixing.
* Knowledge of OHLE.
Behavioural and Technical Skills / Competencies
* Team orientated.
* Calm and methodical approach.
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Excel.
* Total Station/Survey Equipment Training & Certification.
* PTS (AC/DC).
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD or equivalent.
Terms & Conditions
Job Location / Mobility Requirements
Job based in London - Connaught East Compound near Pontoon Dock DLR Station and potentially other areas along the Crossrail Route