27 days ago
3 months initially
Our Client is a large Telecoms company who are looking for an experienced Technical Delivery Specialist with in-depth ServiceNow knowledge.
On request, release emails quarantined by O365 ATP in line with Police policy and processes to ensure operational needs/activity are met and not interrupted. Content of emails may be explicit and sensitive in nature.
* Responsible for enquiries and service requests via Service Now related to the SEG email and web access service.
* Respond to, emails and phone enquiries in relation to web access or email issues. Route to the correct resolver group within the SEG team or appropriate 3rd party supplier/s.
* Monitor and manage the service request queue on the Service Now service management tool
* Responsible for inputting and drafting the monthly Service Management report, ensuring that any local work instructions are maintained and draft any new local work instructions when necessary.
* Proactively monitor usage of Egress licences to ensure efficient use of resources and to make significant cost savings by reducing underutilised and duplicate accounts.
* Applicant will require SC clearance as a minimum but preferably NPPV2 or NPPV3
* Role is based in London however the role can also be covered by remote working from home. There is no requirement to be in London currently due to pandemic.
* Out of hours callout cover required on a rota basis every 3 weeks in exceptional circumstances.