Up to £237.03 per day
7 months ago
ServiceNow Systems Administrator
Location: Preston or Leeds
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £237.03 per day (37 hours per week)
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Our Pretson based client are working on a number of exciting projects and initiatives to maximise their investment in ServiceNow in the ITSM and Enterprise Service Management, both internally and with their customers.
As a ServiceNow System Administrator working as part of a dedicated ServiceNow Product Team, you will be responsible for providing day to day support to the users, the development of new capabilities for our business and customer within the ServiceNow product, while protecting the live estate in a fast paced environment, potentially working across multiple instances in a mixed infrastructure environment including Domain Separation and On-Premise solutions.
What you'll be doing
* Reporting to the ServiceNow Product Owner and Delivery Leads, you will work in a team of dedicated Engineers to administer our multiple ServiceNow instances.
* Resolving Incidents, Problems and fulfilling Service Requests within SLAs
* Environment Management activities - system monitoring, deployments, cloning and upgrades.
* Being technically responsible for the product and driving quality through peer reviews, implementing best practices, and sharing your knowledge across the team of the Product Engineers.
* Collaborate as part of a self-organising ServiceNow Product Team facilitated by the Scrum Master and champion the use of Agile and DevOPS best practices to drive continuous delivery at an ever increasing pace, without impacting the performance of an "always on" platform.
* Contribute to discussions and generate new ideas around how to break down items on the backlog and deliver value early and often throughout the process, and share knowledge with other members of the ServiceNow Product Team in order to help meet sprint goals.
What we're looking for
Your skills and qualifications:
* Demonstrable and transferable knowledge of web technologies such as XML, HTML, Web Services, Java Script, Jelly and Twitter Bootstrap.
* An understanding of ServiceNow configuration, such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules and ACLs.
* A good understanding of supporting tools and technologies such as LDAP, SSO and Identity Management, Automated Testing tools (Selenium/ATF).
* Experience of working within rapid deployment environments utilising Agile (particularly SCRUM methodology) or DevOPS software development.
* Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to confidently present to external stakeholders.
Your personal qualities:
* You will be a proactive and dedicated character who works well within a team.
* You will be a champion of the product and will want to share what the product can do through our customer, community sites, and blogs.
* You will relish challenges and look to motivate the team to deliver innovative solutions to business problems quickly and to high quality.
* You will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service to our users and will be proactively looking for way to minimise/mitigate any negative impact on the users and system.
Interested? - Hit Apply