Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Van
4 days ago
Location - West Yorkshire -, Huddersfield
Salary -£28K - £32K Depending on experience. + Holidays, Pension, van for work use, etc.
Working Hours - 07:30 - 16:00 - Half day Fridays
Due to increased Service Contracts & Renewals, my client is looking to take an additional Service Technician to be based out of their busy Workshop.
The Service Tech will spend majority of their visiting client's sites servicing, repairing and maintaining a fast-moving electro- mechanical Packaging equipment.
The role will be approximately be split 50:50 between 'Field Work' - out on sites (Mainly North West) and working in the Workshop - assembling machinery.
- Travelling to different manufacturing sites and performing routine maintenance on equipment such as conveyors, Labellers, cappers / crowners
- Working mainly in the North West - some sites will be further and may require an overnight stay - Fully expensed.
- Workshop: Working with colleagues to assemble the machinery
- Apprentice trained / time-served Tech - Elec or mech (or similar Eng. qualification)
- Experienced in maintenance and repair of Packaging machinery / FMCG
- Read and understand schematics and Engineering drawings
- Panel wiring experience
- Welding (desirable)
- Worked with motors, gearboxes, electrics, Pneumatic etc.
- Over 20 years specialising in packaging and FMCG equipment
- Own workshop and vans
- Down to earth working environment
- Paid overtime at x1.5
- Door - door pay when out of the workshop / field
If you would like more information on the role please send your CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or contact 0161 707 1516
FMCG, Automotive, Food, labellers, fillers, handling, service, servo, drives, Manufacturing, Dairy, Brewery Electrical; Electro mechanical; Engineer; Technician; PLC; Allen Bradly; PLC5, SLC500;; S5; S7; Dairy; fault finding; programming; Brewery; Fillers; Conveyor; Packing; Bottle blowing; Inspection; Labellers; Inverter drives; inverters; Danfoss FCM; motors; SEW; D.C servo systems; A.C servo systems; AC drives; DC drives; shift maintenance technician; electrical maintenance technician; automation technician; automation engineer; maintenance engineer; ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; variable speed drives; compressors; hydraulics; compressors; servo drives & motors; motors; pneumatics; hydraulics; Maintenance; Manufacturing; service engineer; maintenance; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding; Plant Engineering; Electrical; control panels